- Founded the Glendale Raptors Rugby Football Club in 2005 and was a part of the team involved in the development of Infinity Park.
- Played football at the University of Montana, before playing rugby with Davis City, and Seattle Rugby Club.
- Transitioned to coaching high school football and basketball in 1974, followed by rugby beginning in 1986.
- Led a combined seven high school football and rugby teams to championship-winning seasons.
- Served in several roles for the USA U19 teams, including their formation and management. He also held several coaching positions, including head coach from 1998-2002. During his tenure as a USA U19 coach, Mark’s 1998 and 2001 teams played in the Rugby World Cup. Coached several players who went on to either win a Super Bowl Championship or competed in the Rugby World Cup.
- USA Rugby Hall of Fame Class of 2019 Inductee
- 62 caps for USA Rugby, Three Rugby World Cups
- 13-year professional rugby career with stops at Harlequins, Rovigo, R. Roma, Scarlets, Rotherham, Newcastle, Doncaster, Sheffield
- Defense coach for Colorado Raptors, 2016 head coach of Sacramento Express in the Professional Rugby Organization.
- 32 Caps for United States National Team XV
- 28 IRB Sevens appearance for the United States
- Represented the United States in the 2003 Rugby World Cup and the 2001 and 2005 Rugby World Cup of Sevens
- PRO Rugby Champion
- PRP Champion
- Two-time Super League Champion
- Member of the United States Women’s U-23 National Team
- Member of the United States Women’s 7s National Team
- Member of the United States Women’s National Team XVs
- Represented the United States at 2014 Rugby World Cup
- Played college rugby at Central Michigan University
- Four-time National Champion as member of Midwest U-23 team
- 10 Years in Women’s Premier League
- Two-time WPL Champion
- Over 10 years of management experience in engineering, construction, and professional rugby
- Recruiter at University of Colorado Buffaloes football program
- Played rugby for Glendale Raptors, Denver Barbarians, Queen City Rugby Football Club
- Earned All-American honorable mentions honor as a four-year starter for the University of Colorado Buffaloes rugby team
- Played for the 2000 U-19 Rocky Mountain Team
- Competed in the 2000 High School National Championships
- Key member of the team that made the 2000 Colorado High School State Finals
- Holds a degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis on teaching and coaching
- Received Strength & Conditioning All-American and CSCS designations from the NSCA
- Holds certifications in Functional Movement Screening and WeckMethod
- Licesned coach for USA Weightlifting, USA Kettlebell Lifting, and USA Rugby